The guys over at Activiti recently expressed an interest in integrating Metawidget into their BPM product. They had a few concerns, most notably PrimeFaces support, so I thought I'd have a go at implementing it.
I'm delighted to say that, thanks to PrimeFaces' solid build quality and outstanding User Guide (over 400 detailed pages!) integration went very smoothly. There were a few minor glitches related to Mojarra which I will be working with that team to get resolved. But MyFaces works great.
I have checked the code into SVN ready for the Metawidget v1.10 release. I have also put together a sample project demonstrating PrimeFaces support which you can download here.