- Drop support for JDK 1.4 (was causing a number of issues with frameworks that scan the classpath)
- Implement long-standing refactorings (taking the opportunity now that we've broken binary compatibility)
- Static Metawidget improvements (ready for Forge CR1)
- Bug fixes, documentation and unit tests
- There is no longer a separate Java5Inspector: it has been rolled into PropertyTypeInspector
- FacesInspector has been renamed FacesAnnotationInspector
As always, the best place to start is the Reference Documentation:
Your continued feedback is invaluable to us. Please download it and let us know what you think.